We accept clothing donations that meet the following standards:
- Brand new or gently used (freshly laundered please).
- Clothing or accessory suited for a current teenager.
- No stains or holes in the clothing.
- Must be “in style”
Clothing donations should be dropped off at or mailed to:
- Basic United Methodist Church, 489 N. Winchester Ave., Waynesboro VA 22980 (Please email us at email@example.com to make an appointment BEFORE dropping off donations.)
- Jenelle Watson, 77 Hamshire Way, Fishersville VA 22939 (Please leave donations in plastic trash bags on the front porch.)
What we need:
- Girls Jeans and Pants (youth sizes 12 and up, ladies sizes 00 and up — All lengths)
- Boys Jeans and Pants (youth sizes 12 and up and men’s 28 and higher – All lengths)
- Girls & Boys Shoes, Boots, and Sandals (all sizes)
- Girls & Boys Belts
- Socks (all sizes, new only)
- Girls & Boys Underwear (all sizes, new only)
- Skirts and Dresses
- Plus Size clothing
- Coats and Jackets
- Baseball Caps
- Swimsuits (new only)
*Please note that we take clothes that will fit students ages 12 to 22; most youth clothing is too small for our needs.